The Ei208WRF Carbon Monoxide Alarm is powered by 10-year life sealed in Lithium cell. This means you won’t need to replace the battery at any point during the life of the alarm and that the battery cannot be removed to ensure continued protection.
As with all Aico Carbon Monoxide alarms – the Ei208 has built-in AudioLINK Data Extraction Technology. Simply download the free AudioLINK App to your compatible tablet or smartphone to download a simple and easy to read report. This report contains data such as alarm activations, Carbon Monoxide levels reached, background levels of Carbon Monoxide and battery life.
- Supply Voltage: Powered-for-life sealed lithium battery
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric. 85dB (A) at 3m. Modulated sounds gives 3 rapid pulses followed by a ½ second pause
- Temperature: -10°C to 40°C. Storage – 0 to 35°C (in a dry area)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds
- Indicator lights:
- Power up & test – Green.
- Alarm – Red.
- Fault – Amber.
- Test/Diagnostic – Red, Amber & Green
- Wireless Connectivity: 868.499MHz Security Band (dedicated) House Coding ensures no interference
- Mounting: Mounting plate supplied – twist to power up alarm
- Fixing: Screw Fixing (supplied) and free standing
- Dimensions: 120mm x 105mm x 45mm
- Weight: 180g
- Approvals: BS EN 50291-1:2018 /BS EN 50291-2:2019 / KM 86596
|PRODUCT TYPE||Smoke Detector|
Write Your Own Review