Outdoor sockets are an ideal option for managing outdoor or garden appliances, and can be installed in gardens and patios, as well as in sheds, outhouses and garages.
This 13A single unswitched outdoor power socket is IP66 Rated and designed to protect against water and dust ingress in the most arduous of conditions. This socket also hosts a timer for automated operation of your outdoor appliances.
Made with a robust, high impact UV stable housing, multiple gland entry positions , quick wire entry, and an ergonomic design, this socket also has an LED indicator that can be seen through the hinged see-through cover which acts as an enclosure for the socket.
|Standard(s):||BS EN 60669-1|
|Rating:||3,120 Watts, 13 Amp 250V~|
|Switch type:||Double pole|
|Contact Gap:||3.0mm minimum|
|Timer details:||24 hour mechanical timer, 1 segment = 15 |
|Terminal Capacity:||3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6.0mm²|
|Size:||111mm x 154mm x 80mm|
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- 24 hour mechanical timer, 1 segment = 15 minutes. With override switch and LED power indicator
- Robust and high impact outdoor power socket, for safe electricity supply outdoors
- Weatherproof and dustproof rating of IP66
- LED power indicators mean the power status is visible even when the cover is down
- Supplied with multiple knock-out mounting box, with multiple gland entry positions
- Angled in-line colour coded terminals provide easy access for quick installation
- Captive screws prevent screw loss
- Twin earth fitted as standard for high integrity circuits
- Durable see through cover clips securely in place
Relying on over 70 years of experience manufacturing wiring and electrical accesories, BG offers reliability and quality. Falcon Electrical Wholesalers is proud to hold large stock of these reliable accesories at some of the best prices available in the market.
|PRODUCT TYPE||Wiring Accessories|
|Wiring Accessory Type||Socket|
|Unit Size||2 Gang|
|Internal / External||External|
Write Your Own Review