Dimplex AC over door heaters provide multi-directional, powerful and effective heating above the entrance to shops, offices and almost any small doorway.
When fitted above an open door, the warm airflow encourages trade by allowing doors and entrances to remain ‘open for business’ in many commercial applications.
- Colour/Finish/Material: Pressed steel case with white powder coat finish
- Controls: On-board controls
- Heat Output (kW): 3
- Heat Selection: Off / Half / Full Heat
- Installation: Designed for installation into plaster or suspended celings
- IP Rating: IP21
- Sound Power Level dB(A) (High/Low Speed): 50.5
- Cable Exit Point: Top Centre
- Max. Noise Level: (dB(A)) 51
- Safety Cut Out: 2x manual reset cut-outs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 200 x 605 x 135
- Weight (kg): 5.10
- Recommended Mounting Height (m): 1.8—2.3 m
|PRODUCT TYPE||Over Door Heater|
Write Your Own Review
Orders placed before 3pm are usually dispatched the same working day. If your items are located outside our main warehouse, we may require 1-2 working days to retrieve and dispatch your items. All orders are shipped using an overnight courier service, we currently use APC and Royal Mail couriers.
There are two options to receive your goods:
Delivery through our courier services (APC, Royal Mail)
You can collect your order from our trade counter.
Next Day Courier
Where items are in stock, orders of £250 or more (excluding VAT) will receive free next working day delivery within England, Wales and Mainland Scotland. (There are some exceptions- please see below*) Please note that orders made after 3:00pm may not processed in time for the Next Day service. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. If your items are not in stock, they will be shipped as soon as we receive them.
Regional postcode restrictions
Our courier has further surcharges for delivery to specific regions. These charges are beyond our control but we will endeavour to keep costs to a minimum. Areas which may incur a surcharge, include:
- Some areas of Scottish Lowlands
- Some areas of Scottish Highlands
- Offshore regions in Scotland
- Isle of Wight
- Oversize Charges
Please Note: A delivery surcharge or oversize charge will be added to certain items due to special handling and shipping requirements (size, weight, etc.) We will advise you if your items are in this category.
All customers are welcome to visit our trade counter to collect their order. If your order has been confirmed and processed, we will keep it ready for you.