The 4 inch IPS touch screen IP camera tester is designed for maintenance and installation of IP analogue, HD coaxial cameras as well as other security equipment. The 800*480 resolution enables it to display network HD cameras and analogue cameras in high resolution. The unit supports many ONVIF PTZ and analogue PTZ control. CCTV installers often need to carry a variety of testing tools to complete their work. If take the all in one camera tester, making working conditions safer and increasing productivity.
- 4 Inch IPS touch screen
- 8MP TVI, 4MP CVI, 5MP AHD, 4K H.265 IP, CVBS
- H.265/H.264, 4K video display via mainstream
- Dual window test, IP & Analog camera test
- Built in Wi-Fi, create Wi-Fi hotspot
- IP discovery , shortcut button, drop-down menu
- 12VDC 3A, DC48V PoE power output
- Rapid ONVIF, auto view video and create testing report
- Quick office(excel ,word ,PPT format ) doc.
- TesterPlay: Tester, android version mobile phone, PC display at the same time
- 10/100/1000M Ethernet, PoE,and Power monitoring
- Battery running time: 8 hours
- Battery charge time: 4-5 hours
Write Your Own Review
Orders placed before 3pm are usually dispatched the same working day. If your items are located outside our main warehouse, we may require 1-2 working days to retrieve and dispatch your items. All orders are shipped using an overnight courier service, we currently use APC and Royal Mail couriers.
There are two options to receive your goods:
Delivery through our courier services (APC, Royal Mail)
You can collect your order from our trade counter.
Next Day Courier
Where items are in stock, orders of £250 or more (excluding VAT) will receive free next working day delivery within England, Wales and Mainland Scotland. (There are some exceptions- please see below*) Please note that orders made after 3:00pm may not processed in time for the Next Day service. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. If your items are not in stock, they will be shipped as soon as we receive them.
Regional postcode restrictions
Our courier has further surcharges for delivery to specific regions. These charges are beyond our control but we will endeavour to keep costs to a minimum. Areas which may incur a surcharge, include:
- Some areas of Scottish Lowlands
- Some areas of Scottish Highlands
- Offshore regions in Scotland
- Isle of Wight
- Oversize Charges
Please Note: A delivery surcharge or oversize charge will be added to certain items due to special handling and shipping requirements (size, weight, etc.) We will advise you if your items are in this category.
All customers are welcome to visit our trade counter to collect their order. If your order has been confirmed and processed, we will keep it ready for you.