POC - MAKING INSTALLATIONS A LOT SIMPLER!
Power over Coaxial (PoC) basically means that power for the camera is supplied by the DVR via coaxial video cable (RG59 or similar), this removes the requirement for separate cables and power supplies which would otherwise be needed to power your cameras. For installers this means a much more time and cost efficient
PoC can be used on cable runs up to 200 metres and is available in 4,8 and 16 channel DVRs (models ending /P), a full complement of TVI PoC cameras are also available (models ending E) which together offer a cost effective and time saving solution to your TVI installations.
PLEASE NOTE: All PoC cameras can also work on non PoC recorders
1. All PoC capable TVI cameras can be powered locally via a separate power supply allowing them to be used on a none PoC TVI DVR
2. All none PoC TVI cameras can work on a PoC capable TVI DVR as the camera is powered via a separate power supply and PoC will
only transmit when requested to by a compatible camera
3. PoC transmission has generally been used through RG59 coaxial or similar cable, however with the release of our HAY-HDVB01POC-PT it can now also be used through CAT5 offering even greater flexibility of install.
- 2MP high performance CMOS
- 2.8 - 12mm motorized varifocal lens
- 24-hour colour image
- Colour day/night
- OSD menu
- Smart Light
- Up to 40m white light distance
- IP68 weatherproof
- 130dB wide dynamic range
- 12V DC/24 VAC
|LENS||2.8-12mm Motorized Varifocal Lens|
|Max Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Internal / External||External|
|Power||12C DC/24 VAC & PoC.at|
Write Your Own Review
Orders placed before 3pm are usually dispatched the same working day. If your items are located outside our main warehouse, we may require 1-2 working days to retrieve and dispatch your items. All orders are shipped using an overnight courier service, we currently use APC and Royal Mail couriers.
There are two options to receive your goods:
Delivery through our courier services (APC, Royal Mail)
You can collect your order from our trade counter.
Next Day Courier
Where items are in stock, orders of £250 or more (excluding VAT) will receive free next working day delivery within England, Wales and Mainland Scotland. (There are some exceptions- please see below*) Please note that orders made after 3:00pm may not processed in time for the Next Day service. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. If your items are not in stock, they will be shipped as soon as we receive them.
Regional postcode restrictions
Our courier has further surcharges for delivery to specific regions. These charges are beyond our control but we will endeavour to keep costs to a minimum. Areas which may incur a surcharge, include:
- Some areas of Scottish Lowlands
- Some areas of Scottish Highlands
- Offshore regions in Scotland
- Isle of Wight
- Oversize Charges
Please Note: A delivery surcharge or oversize charge will be added to certain items due to special handling and shipping requirements (size, weight, etc.) We will advise you if your items are in this category.
All customers are welcome to visit our trade counter to collect their order. If your order has been confirmed and processed, we will keep it ready for you.