- The CF200 centrifugal fans use the latest technology to provide extremely powerful, yet very quiet and vibration free ventilation. The CF200 range is designed for bathrooms, toilets, cloakrooms and utility rooms.
- Designed to move air over long distances, these units will give maximum performance even against pressures caused by long lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
- All models are fitted with a built-in spring operated non-return flap into the discharge spigot to stop backdraughts.
- There are seven models in each series. The CF200 range has an extract rate of 110m³/hr 31 litres per second.
- The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Power to the CF200 range is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1)
|Number of Speeds:||1|
|Sound dB(A) @ 3m:||45|
|Power 1 (W):||17|
|Spigot Diameter (mm):||100|
Manrose has earned itself a reputation for durable and effective ventilation solutions. Falcon Electrical Wholesalers brings you a wide range of Manrose products at the best prices you will find on the market today. We hold huge stock volumes allowing us cater to both domestic and commercial demand. Allow Falcon Electrical Wholesalers deliver your ventilation needs today and rest assured of quality, reliability and simply the best prices!
|Internal / External||Internal|
|Mounting options||Ceiling, Wall|
Write Your Own Review
Orders placed before 3pm are usually dispatched the same working day. If your items are located outside our main warehouse, we may require 1-2 working days to retrieve and dispatch your items. All orders are shipped using an overnight courier service, we currently use APC and Royal Mail couriers.
There are two options to receive your goods:
Delivery through our courier services (APC, Royal Mail)
You can collect your order from our trade counter.
Next Day Courier
Where items are in stock, orders of £250 or more (excluding VAT) will receive free next working day delivery within England, Wales and Mainland Scotland. (There are some exceptions- please see below*) Please note that orders made after 3:00pm may not processed in time for the Next Day service. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. If your items are not in stock, they will be shipped as soon as we receive them.
Regional postcode restrictions
Our courier has further surcharges for delivery to specific regions. These charges are beyond our control but we will endeavour to keep costs to a minimum. Areas which may incur a surcharge, include:
- Some areas of Scottish Lowlands
- Some areas of Scottish Highlands
- Offshore regions in Scotland
- Isle of Wight
- Oversize Charges
Please Note: A delivery surcharge or oversize charge will be added to certain items due to special handling and shipping requirements (size, weight, etc.) We will advise you if your items are in this category.
All customers are welcome to visit our trade counter to collect their order. If your order has been confirmed and processed, we will keep it ready for you.