Aico Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm
The Ei3016 Optical Smoke Alarm contains a high-performance optical smoke sensor, which is best for detecting slow, smoldering fires. In addition, the smoke chamber design, integrated insect screen and unique automatic dust compensation reduce the risk of false alarms. The Ei3016 runs on 230V AC mains power. In the event of mains failure, the 10 Year+ built in tamper-proof rechargeable lithium cells will provide back-up supply and continuous operation.
The Ei3016 contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm directly to a smartphone or tablet via the AudioLINK App. The Ei3016 self-checks its sensor, battery and internal circuitry every 48 seconds. Any fault condition found will be indicated by a combination of yellow LED flashes and/or audible beeps.
The memory feature allows an alarm that has previously activated to be easily identified (through the red flashing LED). The alarm is fitted with a large Test/ Silence button to facilitate frequent testing of the alarm and system. The silence function allows the alarm/ system to be silenced in the case of a false/ nuisance alarms and low battery/ fault beeps.
- Sensor Type: Optical
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85 dB(A) at 3 meters
- Temperature: Operating - 0 °C to 40 °C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Button Test: Simulates the effect of smoke and checks chamber, electronics and horn
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes, silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF module
- Green - Power
- Red - Alarm/ Silence mode/ Memory
- Yellow - Fault/ End of life
- Memory Feature: Records last alarm event
- Insect Screen: Fine mesh
- Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied)
- Plastic material: HIP UL 94 V0 Flame Retardant
- Dimensions: 150mm x 55mm
- Weight: 336g
- Warranty: 5-year (limited) warranty
AICO Alarms & Accessories
Aico sets itself apart through Quality Delivery, Customer Service and Innovation. With over 20 patents on detection technology, Aico delivers a uniquely equipped product range that offers advanced levels of integration, inter-device communication and increased accessibility. Users can receive real time updates and alarms via emails and text messages with systems certified to the highest standards in the United Kingdom and Europe.