Sunstone Standard Programmable Thermostat (SS-PSTAT)
- IP rating: IP21
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Load: 16A
- Switching differential: ±0.5°c
- Ambient Temperature Control Range: 5°c ~ 35°c
- Floor Temperature Control Range: 5°c ~ 45°c
The SunStone PSTAT+ is the simplest and most cost effective of thermostats in the SunStone range. It has three modes:
- Permanent Manual mode: Allows you to set a fixed temperature for the thermostat to maintain.
- Temporary Override: When the thermostat is set to heating schedule mode, setting a temporary override allows you to set a temperature you would like the thermostat to reach until the next period.
- Heating Schedule: Setting a Heating Schedule allows you to set comfort temperatures at set times throughout the day. The thermostat can bet set so that MON – FRI (1 – 5) is programmed as a block with SAT (6) and SUN (7) programmed individually. Alternatively, the thermostat can set so that you program each day individually, see advanced settings on how to switch between schedule settings.