- IP rating: IP21
- Voltage: 100 – 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power Load: 16A
- Switching differential: ±0.5°c
- Ambient Temperature Control Range: 5°c ~ 35°c
- Floor Temperature Control Range: 5°c ~ 45°c
The SunStone PSTAT+ is the simplest and most cost effective of thermostats in the SunStone range. It has three modes:
- Permanent Manual mode: Allows you to set a fixed temperature for the thermostat to maintain.
- Temporary Override: When the thermostat is set to heating schedule mode, setting a temporary override allows you to set a temperature you would like the thermostat to reach until the next period.
- Heating Schedule: Setting a Heating Schedule allows you to set comfort temperatures at set times throughout the day. The thermostat can bet set so that MON – FRI (1 – 5) is programmed as a block with SAT (6) and SUN (7) programmed individually. Alternatively, the thermostat can set so that you program each day individually, see advanced settings on how to switch between schedule settings.
|PRODUCT TYPE||Floor Heating|
Write Your Own Review
Orders placed before 3pm are usually dispatched the same working day. If your items are located outside our main warehouse, we may require 1-2 working days to retrieve and dispatch your items. All orders are shipped using an overnight courier service, we currently use APC and Royal Mail couriers.
There are two options to receive your goods:
Delivery through our courier services (APC, Royal Mail)
You can collect your order from our trade counter.
Next Day Courier
Where items are in stock, orders of £250 or more (excluding VAT) will receive free next working day delivery within England, Wales and Mainland Scotland. (There are some exceptions- please see below*) Please note that orders made after 3:00pm may not processed in time for the Next Day service. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed. If your items are not in stock, they will be shipped as soon as we receive them.
Regional postcode restrictions
Our courier has further surcharges for delivery to specific regions. These charges are beyond our control but we will endeavour to keep costs to a minimum. Areas which may incur a surcharge, include:
- Some areas of Scottish Lowlands
- Some areas of Scottish Highlands
- Offshore regions in Scotland
- Isle of Wight
- Oversize Charges
Please Note: A delivery surcharge or oversize charge will be added to certain items due to special handling and shipping requirements (size, weight, etc.) We will advise you if your items are in this category.
All customers are welcome to visit our trade counter to collect their order. If your order has been confirmed and processed, we will keep it ready for you.